注册[30秒完成]
搜索
查看: 58299|回复: 1

[英语四六级类] 外教Stephen微信课堂,随时随地学习最地道美语!

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-29 15:35:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Learn English with American teacher Stephen!  Wechat: DailyEnglish365
来跟美国Stephen老师学英语吧!

Hello everyone, my name is Stephen and I'm from Chicago, USA. I have been teaching English in America and China for 15 years.....and now, I'm ready to be your teacher!
嗨,大家好!我是Stephen,来自美国芝加哥。我已在美国和中国教英语有15年了。现在,我也将成为你的英语老师啦!

Using advanced and scientifically proven memorization techniques, I developed my teaching program on WeChat to be the absolute fastest, easiest, and most effective English class you will ever take.
运用先进科学的记忆技巧,我打造出的微信教学项目,将是你见过的最快速、最简单和最高效的课堂!

Sound good? Well it gets better.....my class is also the best deal you will find in China! Try my class now for my special sale price that everyone can afford!!!
听起来不错吧?更好的还在后面……你会发现,我的课堂是全中国价格最好的!现在就来试课吧!价格超低,人人都支付的起哦!!!

Our class periods are Monday-Friday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
我们的上课时间是每周一到周五晚上7:00——10:00

Students can choose which time they want to practice their study material in the group: 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM. Each class period has 1 hour dedicated to practicing the study material and 2 hours of written/oral discussion.  We suggest that the students try to practice at least 20 minutes each day,  but it's totally unnecessary to be in class for the full 3 hours. The class is for busy people. The students practice when it's convenient for them!
学生们可以在晚上8点或9点练习学习的内容。每个课堂有1个小时专门练习学习的内容,另外有2个小时的写作或口语讨论。我们建议同学们:每天至少练习20分钟,没必要上满3个小时。课程专为忙碌人群(上班族)而设计,可依自己的时间情况,随时加入练习。

Now We have 2 levels for students:
Level 1 Beginner
Level 3 Advanced

目前我们有两个级别的课堂:
1级 初学者
3级 高级班

PRICING:
1 month      300 rmb (10 rmb /day)
2 months    500 rmb (8 rmb/day)
6 months  1288 rmb (7 rmb/day)
学费:
1个月      300元(10元/天)
2个月    500元(8元/天)
6个月  1288元(7元/天)

Try our class for free for 2 days and  see why we're the best!  Learn many new words,  practice often, and SPEAK often.....it's the BEST way to learn a new language.....PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
来免费体验2天课程吧,你就会明白为什么我们是最好的!可以学到很多的新单词、常说常练习……这是学习一门新语言最好的办法!熟能生巧!

With me as your teacher, you will improve your earning potential, meet foreign friends, and maybe even travel the world with supreme confidence in your English skill!
选择我作为你的老师,你将有效提升升职的潜力,可以轻松会见外国朋友们,也可以用自信的英语技能到国外旅行!

Join me and see your English improve greatly in just 2 short months.....and make a better future for yourself!
加入我,在短短2个月内,你就能感受到你的英语有很大的提升……为自己创造一个更美好的未来吧!

Wechat: DailyEnglish365
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[30秒完成]

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|Archiver|中山大学论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:02 , Processed in 0.054314 second(s), 15 queries .